RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore has released on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with a Steam version coming soon. An all-new hack-and-slash action game, RemiLore follows the journey of an ordinary schoolgirl named Remi and a supreme magic book named Lore as they battle their way through the anime-inspired world of Ragnoah.
In RemiLore, players can defeat enemies with a variety of powerful melee and magical ranged attacks, both of which can change dramatically whenever Remi equips any of over 200 different fun and fantastic weapons. All of the enchanting action in the game features rich HD visuals and dramatic lighting effects to enhance the beauty of Ragnoah’s four distinct regions.
RemiLore features an in-depth upgrade system for spells, weapons and player skills. A variety of unlocked and unlockable gameplay options are offered, including:
- Story Mode 1—Single-player main storyline starring Remi and Lore
- Story Mode 2—Alternate storyline starring Choux and Lore
- Co-op Mode—Two players team up and battle together
- One Coin Clear—Permadeath mode
- Wildcard Spell—Lore’s ultimate spell is replaced by a random one
- Wildcard Weapon—Remi’s weapon is swapped randomly after an enemy is defeated
- Power House—Increased attack power, but attack speed is slower
- Sugar Rush—Dash gauge recharges faster, but attacks deal less damage
- Boss Rush—Fight every boss in order, with no levels in between
- Custom Loadout—Select any unlocked weapon and spell
- Hard Mode—More difficult than Normal Mode
- Nightmare Mode—One hit means game over
- Tutorial—Learn how to play the game
RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore is rated E10+ by the ESRB and is available now as a digital download on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $39.99 MSRP. A Steam version will be releasing soon. The launch edition of the physical version on Nintendo Switch includes a bonus instruction booklet and RemiLore-themed microfiber cleaning cloth.