This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Version 3.0 – The new playable fighter Joker from the Persona 5 game, the Mementos stage and several Persona series music tracks are available now in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game for the Nintendo Switch system for players who own the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass or purchase Challenger Pack 1*. The free Version 3.0 update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is also available now, introducing a newly added Stage Builder feature, new video editing features and the Smash World service for the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app**. To view a video with more details on Joker, Challenger Pack 1 and Version 3.0, visit https://youtu.be/FmuTGcbu4Kc
- Mortal Kombat 11 – This latest installment in the critically acclaimed franchise provides a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best-in-class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making. Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience. The Mortal Kombat 11game is available April 22.
- Cuphead – Cuphead is a classic run-and-gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era: traditional hand-drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds and original jazz recordings.
- Katana ZERO – Katana ZERO is a stylish neo-noir action-platformer featuring breakneck action and instant-death combat. Slash, dash and manipulate time to unravel your past in a beautifully brutal acrobatic display.
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen – The action-RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen combines deep combat with the freedom to explore a huge open world. Enter the high-fantasy setting of Gransys, a land where dragons, chimeras and other fabled monsters roam. Choose between three different starter vocations, which you can further develop for a total of nine unique vocations. Use a dynamic combat system to wield devastating skills and magicks to tackle deadly foes. The Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen game is available April 23.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Active Soccer 2019 – Available April 19
- ALPHA – Available April 19
- Arcade Archives TIME PILOT
- Beyond Enemy Lines: Covert Operations – Available April 23
- BOXBOY! + BOXGIRL! – Demo Version
- Cafeteria Nipponica
- Construction Machines Simulator – Available April 19
- Dawn of Survivors
- DayD: Through Time
- Deponia – Available April 24
- Hell is Other Demons
- Iron Snout – Available April 19
- Moto Rush GT – Available April 19
- Our World Is Ended.
- Risky Rescue
- SlabWell: The Quest For Kaktun’s Alpaca
- Slime Tactics
- Sudoku Relax
- the Knight & the Dragon
- The Padre
- Voxel Shot for Nintendo Switch – Demo Version – Available April 22
- You Died but a Necromancer revived you – Available April 19
*Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Persistent Internet and compatible smartphone required to use app. Data charges may apply. Nintendo Account age 13+ required. Smartphone app features available in compatible games. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.