Twin Sticks / Local vs Online / DKC is out! / A secret Twitter account
Switch Craft is brought to you live every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Tune in live at Twitch.tv/runjumpstomp/
This episode of Switch Craft is made possible by Patrons like you. Get SwitchCraft and my other content ad free for as little as a dollar at Patreon.com/RunJumpStomp/
Use these affiliate links to get your eShop cards
Story Links for this Episode
- Donkey Kong Country – Armed with chest-pounding muscle, mighty barrel rolls and awesome vine-swinging skills, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong set out to face their adversaries, K. Rool and his reptilian crew of Kremlings. Play solo, compete with a friend or play cooperatively in over 100 levels filled with collectibles and hidden bonus levels.
- Natsume Championship Wrestling – Choose from 12 outrageous wrestlers and bring the pain! With a robust grappling system and over 50 moves to master, experience the most realistic wrestling action of the 16-bit era. Test your might against the AI, or up to two players can compete in exhibition, tag team and round robin matches.
- The Immortal – Grab your Wizard’s Pack and let your quest unfold as you explore the Labyrinth of Eternity. Delve into the dungeon’s depths to uncover the mysteries of the ancient ruins. Your teacher Mordamir awaits below!
Become a part of the community at runjumpstomp.com/discord you can also watch the show live at twitch.tv/runjumpstomp. Get a hold of me by emailing me Runjumpstomp@gmail.com or you can reach out to me on Twitter @runjumpstomp Use the #AskRJS
This show is part of the Giant Sized Team Up Network, for more information check out GSTU.net
The music on your hearing right now is Corneria Starfox Remix by Noteblock!
Mario celebrates summer. How Rocket League cross progression works. Updates / Spiritual successors / Nostalgia! – Nintendo Switch Craft – A Nintendo Podcast
- Mario celebrates summer. How Rocket League cross progression works. Updates / Spiritual successors / Nostalgia!
- Is Nintendo Anti-consumer? Possible Ports, Crashing into Switch!
- Bite the Bullet Interview
- Favorite Shooters, Shovelware problems, Switch Themes
- Pikmin for Switch, Spitlings is awesome, Hypercharged Demo, and Wargroove back in the news.
FTC: As an Amazon Associate RunJumpStomp earns from qualifying purchases using links on this channel and across the web. Where possible, RunJumpStomp uses affiliate links in order to be compensated for our recommendations.