Nintendo Treehouse staring Hyrule Warriors and Pikmin 3!
Use these affiliate links to get your eShop cards
Story Links for this Episode
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- Zelda and Urbosa gameplay looked great.
- Map instead of a list of options
- Crafting (fusing weapons together)
- Weapons don’t break, but you fuse them into your main weapon.
- Mission restrictions (2 handed weapons only etc…)
- Cooking – characters like certain dishes (reminds me of FE)
- ANIMATIONS ARE AMAZING (aggressively eating)
- November 20th
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe
- Two totally different styles of games.
- Added a lock on mode, as well as a target cycle mode which I think makes things better.
- Multiplayer – Looks so relaxing and fun. I do wish there was a way to play without the timer on the top.
- This looks like the perfect game to sit and play with my wife.
- Side Stories – New content to justify people buying the game all over again. (Looks like you can do small bite size play sessions with this though)
- Bingo Battle – Vs game
- Fill out a bingo card before the other player. (online?)
- You can attack the other player!
- eShop demo tonight(will let you transfer save data!
- October 30th
Discord / Twitter / Twitch / Youtube all on the site!
The music on your hearing right now is Corneria Starfox Remix by Noteblock!
This show is part of the Giant Sized Team Up Network, for more information check out GSTU.net
Why aren't Amiibo in Mario Kart Live? – Nintendo Switch Craft – A Nintendo Podcast
FTC: As an Amazon Associate RunJumpStomp earns from qualifying purchases using links on this channel and across the web. Where possible, RunJumpStomp uses affiliate links in order to be compensated for our recommendations.